- Coordinate and perform various general administrative services. Supply and maintain computer system.
- Enforce all Rules & Regulations as stated in the declaration.
- Supervise maintenance for common areas.
- Create specifications, solicit proposals and maintain all service contracts.
- Establish standard procedures for effective communications.
- Attend various Association and Board meetings throughout the year.
- Management provides input, assistance and advice to the Board on a wide range of policy deliberations.
- Assist and advise the Board in acquisition of products and services to protect the Association assets.
- Administer an effective financial system for the Association. The accounting system is maintained in a manner sufficient to enable a Certified Public Accountant to prepare an annual audit report based upon an examination by the Board, officers or members at any reasonable business hour. Coordinate collection proceedings and initiate legal actions against delinquent owners in conjunction with Association attorney.
- Provide other services from time to time as may be required regarding normal management matters.